Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What I've Learned

I've learned quite a bit from taking this class and for being responsible for keeping up with this blog. I never really knew that something like this could be so beneficial to my future teaching career. I will definitly be using a blog for my classroom some day because of taking this class. Some of the things that I learned from this class are pretty obvious since I did not really know how do much of this at all. Obviously I learned how to create and to keep up with a blog and the possibilities that doing one has. I learned that blogs are not only used to speak your mind, which is what I thought it was used for exclusively before this class, but to inform lots of people about pretty much anything that you want. I also learned about all of the FREE things that Google has to offer. It's pretty amazing that I had not heard of any of those things until I took this class, but the possibilities are once again endless. It's also cool how you can share all of that information from using things like Google Docs with all sorts of people. It would be a cool way of prof reading students papers without having them turn in a bunch of chicken scratch notebook paper. I also learned a little more about the huge world of iTunes and all of what it has to offer. It was pretty amazing to learn about using and implementing those things into the classroom. All in all I think that it was a great experience and am really glad that I took this class.

No comments: